Herne Bay Pier
This is Herne Bay Pier
Visitors last month
Today, Herne Bay Pier is a bright, colourful, bustling place where fun can be found for all the family; where you can choose from a wide range of delicious meals & snacks, have a drink, ride an old fashioned fairground horses, have a go on the helter skelter, browse the numerous, interesting retail huts or just pass the time enjoying the sea air and all that this traditional seaside town has to offer.
Herne Bay Pier is run by Herne Bay Pier Trust, a registered charity.
- We are open from 8.30am to 6pm daily but this is subject to change due to weather conditions and special events.
- Attractions are open at weekends, public holidays and during school holidays.
- The Retail Village and Food Court are open at weekends, public holidays and during school holidays with some outlets open at other times.
Updated Monday 12th April, 2021
- All current Government guidelines apply.
- Face coverings must be worn unless exempt.
- Please observe social distancing as per Government guidelines.
- Respect the personal space of others, especially in and around the Food Court and attractions.